Room burnt to ashes in Landikotal

0
154
LANDIKOTAL: The scent of a burnt room in Sultan Khel village.

Nasib Shah Shinwari

LANDIKOTAL: Room of a home at Sultan Khel village in Tehsil Landikotal on Friday caught fire due to electric short-circuit, precious home appliances like TV, air conditioner and bed burnt to ashes.

Talking media men, Sher Ahmad Afridi, the resident of Sultan Khel village said that due to a technical fault in electricity fixtures in his room, fire erupted which caused full damages to my room and precious appliances at the room.

“My financial position is weak and I am not able to buy these appliances”. He said and demanded the relevant departments and local representatives for complete financial assistance to buy these appliances and repair my room.